Wednesday, October 5, 2016

New Year new things coming

Sunday started the Jewish new year.  I am announcing that this coming year their will be some new things I will be starting.

I am looking to start some support groups one for parents, and one for the disabled.

I have some big events I will be starting which hopefully will get the Jewish community thinking more about disabilities.

I am also hoping to do many speaking engagements speaking about my life, engaging disabled people in the community, disabilities in Judaism, and Disabilities in the Israeli defense force (contact me if interested).

Also I am looking at creating new content on the blog to help better educate people on all things relating to disabilities.

I look forward to doing my best to change lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment