Saturday, December 13, 2014

Happiness is an attainable choice!

I'm doing this because I have seen a number of negative statements about being positive.  Yes you know what sometimes it is hard to be happy with what life gives you, but you know what you always have a choice.

Some people think that happiness is having a struggle free life.  Some people want a life without pain.  The true secret of happiness is appreciating what you have.  That is a choice that we have every moment of the day.  When we realize all the abbundance we have than we appreciate with our lot in life we can enjoy life much more.

EVERY PERSON IN THE WORLD HAS PROBLEMS!  The difference is appreciating that we can do something about them, or at least hope for a solution.

When I was a kid I didn't get invited to many things.  Did that bother me, no.  I now appreciate what friends are, but I was clued in.  I had a lot of things in life that I appreciated so I was happy.

For many people looking at the holocaust and what the Jews in the camps had to deal with can show us the depths of what we can be apprecitive.  But I also realize that there are many seemingly insurmontable diffucult sittuations that people face.  But even those we can do all we can, and hope for the best.

A negative attitude can only help you go lower.   A positive one can change your life!

1 comment:

  1. Than k you for your insight Craig. We all have challenges, therefore we are not alone. It's helpful to see people living happily despite great challenges. I wouldn't want any other life than the one I have. My challenges define and bring meaning to my life. I have surrounded myself with people dedicated to the same cause. I absolutely love that our family has a defined mission and purpose in this world. And that even though at first we saw my son's disability as such a terrible diagnosis. It has opened more doors than one could ever imagine. We are witness to the kindness and generosity of sooooo many people. And have the most amazing people in our lives. But the most amazing thing is my son who enables us to look at the world in a completely different way. The goodness he brings out in his sister and his silly personality. Who thought autism could be so grand for us.

    ReplyDelete